Friday, September 14, 2007

What I ate?

IMPORTANT: Don't even try to eat like me. Our individual needs are different (according to our physical constitution, metabolism, level of the physical activity, etc.).

This is only an example of my menu. Don't change anything in your eating habits without consulting a qualified nutritionist.

Breakfast: a glass of cereal with a glass of milk, half banana

Variant: Two slices of multigrain bread with peanut butter and a glass of milk

Snack: one fruit

Lunch: Meat or fish; two slices of bread or potatoes/pasta; lettuce or tomato, ten pieces of baby carrots

Snack: one fruit

Supper: If I ate fish for lunch, I eat meat and vice-versa; cooked vegetables/salad; bread, potatoes or pasta

Before going to bed: a glass of 1% milk or fat free yogurt

I ate (and still eat) a lot of fish (salmon, tuna, sardines, mackerel). I use canned or fresh fish - the latter prepared in the oven or in microwave with a lot of spices and some olive oil. It helped me to get rid of cholesterol.

When you see what I ate, are you surprised I wasn't hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment