Friday, November 9, 2007

Interesting question

Last Sunday, I was running in a park. I was doing my workout for several minutes when one of the two ladies in their 70's or 80's, sitting on the bench, asked me the following question: "Why do you run, Sir?". Without hesitation, I sincerely answered: "Because I like it!"
I continued running, but few minutes later, probably not convinced that somebody could run for pleasure, the lady asked me the same question. I stopped and explained her how I lost weight, started walking and running, etc. I finished with the same sentence as few minutes ago: "And now, I run because I like it."
This is true. I am not obliged to run but I like it so much that I cannot stop doing it. I hope you'll like walking and, eventually, running, too.
This is no more a matter of fitness or health. This is a Passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment